No products in the cart.
Application and interpretation
- Participation in Craft House promotions/ competitions (“Promotion”) are subject to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and any person participating in this Promotion agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Promoter” means Craft House
- Promotions/ Competitions will run until dates reflected on the individual competition entry points or until prize stocks have been depleted, after which the Promotion will automatically terminate and no further entries will be accepted.
- In addition to any other rights contained in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to terminate or curtail the period of the Promotion (without incurring any liability to any entrant) at any time with immediate effect by publishing a notice to that effect on www.craft-house.co.za and/or its social media pages and each entrant waives any claim it may have arising out of that termination.
- Similarly, the duration of this Promotion may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoters. If this is the case, the Promoters will provide notice of this on the website and/or social media pages.
- Subject to the provisions below, this Promotion is open to all residents of South Africa of the age 18 years or older with a valid ID/passport.
- Participants must comply with these Terms and Conditions in order to qualify for this Promotion.
- No members, employees, directors, agents, Participating Stores or consultants of the Promoter (or any of their immediate families) may enter promotions/ competitions.
- Winners will need to produce their ID book or passport to validate that they are over the age of 18 and their till slip as proof of purchase, if relevant.
- Prizes will be as reflected/ described on the individual competition entry points
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize and no negotiations will be entered into.
- Winners shall be notified via telephone and/or email. Participants must therefore ensure that the Promoters have their correct, updated details. If the winner cannot be contacted after sending three emails and/or attempting three phone calls on one business day, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will take place.
- Once contact has been made, the winner will have 48 hours to send through documentation if applicable.
- Winners must ensure that they have provided their correct details.
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted unless stipulated in the point of entry text.
- Winners will need to comply with competition requirements ie. Providing proof of purchase and/ or other requirements stated on competition point of entries.
- Winners’ details may be displayed on the website at www.craft-house.co.za and other Craft House social media and marketing platforms.
- Any entrant may refuse to participate in any marketing or have their image used by the Promoter by notifying the Promoter thereof in writing.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants who, in the Promoter’s sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Promotion and shall not be eligible to win any prize.
- If the winner/s fail/s to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the winner/s will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
- Not all entrants are guaranteed winners.
- It is understood by participants/ entrants that Craft House Collects personal data through the course of competitions/ promotions, these include telephone contact particulars and email addresses. Craft House may add these details to our mailing lists. Entrants/ participants, by entering competitions, expressly consent to this use of their personal information. Craft House complies with the POPI act and does not pass this information onto 3rd parties.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Exclusions of liability and indemnity
- Without limiting any other exclusion provided for in these Terms and Conditions, Craft House will not be liable for any loss, expense, costs, liability, claim or damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or in connection with the participation in this Promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”), if applicable.
- Qualifying participants hereby consent to and undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA (where applicable) including, but not limited to, providing and the use of such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize.
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Any prize is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk and the Promoter is not liable, at any time, for any defect in the prize.
- By entering the Promotion and/or accepting any prize, the participants hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoter including its subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates and their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claims and/or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity.
- Without limiting any other exclusion provided for in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be held liable for any harm or consequential loss as a result of use of the prize.